Elko County Chapter Nevada Archaeological Association
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION AND RENEWAL FOR (year) _________________!
Membership year begins January 1. Full or partial year requires the full membership fee.
Please print this form, complete and mail with check payable to ECCNAA to:
ECCNAA - %Donna Murphy
644 Spring Creek Parkway
Spring Creek, Nevada 89815
Additional names, if Family Membership
1.__________________________ 2.__________________________ 3.__________________________
4.__________________________ 5.__________________________ 6.___________________________
Code of Ethics
- Mailing Address_____________________________________
- Email address_______________________________________
(Elko County ChapterMembership dues and donations includes membership in the state association.
- Student $10.00________
- Individual $20.00_______
- Family $25.00________
- Supporting $50.00 ______
- Corporate $50.00_______
- Life $500.00_______
- Benefactor $1000.00_______
All members please sign
The purpose of the Nevada Archaeological Association is to preserve Nevada's antiquities, encourage the study of archaeology and to educate the public to the aims of archaeological research.
Members agree to:
1) Uphold the purpose and intent of NAA (Nevada Archaeological Association).
2) Adhere to all antiquities laws
3) Seek the advice, consent and assistance of professions in archaeology and/or history
in dealing with artifacts, sites and other materials relating to antiquities.
4) Assist professionals and educators in accomplishing the objectives of the Association.
5) Be a personal envoy of ECCNAA and responsible for conducting oneself
in a manner that protects the integrity of the artifacts, sites and other material.
I hereby reaffirm my intention to abide by this Code of Ethics of NAA and the Elko County Chapter of NAA.
Thanks for helping to Protect and Preserve our History and Prehistory!